If you are a Royal Registry Member and have your car registered with RRdJ, and you find yourself in the situation where a police officer has removed your number plates, please use the following form to issue a letter to the officer. This letter requests the immediate return of your plates and notifies the officer of potential legal consequences from our litigation department should they fail to comply.

Serving police officer for trespass (RRdJ Plates taken)

Your Personal Information

Here you need to enter the strawman version of your name:

Here you need to enter the living man / woman version of your name:

Police Information

Attachments to this letter

Please choose which attachments you will send with this letter, it should be at least the first 2.


Thank you for your donation, it helps us keeping the costs for establishing and running this resources for you going.

Please ensure you check your spam email box if you haven't received the email with the attached PDF. We also noticed that some email addresses are mistyped, hence our email cannot reach you.